How to submit samples for a-BHRA / HR-test
1. Print or download the requisition form and fill in the requested information
2. Send the filled out requistion form by secure email to RefLab
By using secure email for sending requisitions to us, all personal data are secure and protected end-to-end. Please use this button for sending secure email with attachments to us:You can also still print and send the requisition to us together with the blood sample, but secure email is preferred.
3. Send the blood sample, printed requisition form* and any patient-supplied sample materials** to:
Kanalholmen 1, 2. th.
*No need to send the printed requisition to us if you have sent it to us by secure email. It is only necessary to send the printed requisition together with the blood sample, if you are not sending the requistion by secure mail to us.
**Patient-supplied sample materials can be
- samples from the environment of the patient
- medical agents taken by the patient, which are not on our list of testable drugs in stock. A list of these drugs can be found on our frontpage.
- special food items not part of our test panel.
Please note, RefLab does NOT accept or test for cytotoxic/chemotherapeutic agents or other toxic agents.
Sample has to be heparine whole blood (Green heparine tube without gel).
- For plate analysing, 4mL heparine whole blood is needed.
- For single allergens/patient material 1mL heparine whole blood is needed per allergen/material.
The blood sample is stored at ambient room temperature. Do not refrigerate. The sample is sent the same day for analysis (durability 24-48 hours from blood drawing).
The samples should be shipped during a work week so they are received by RefLab no later than Friday 1pm.
The sample and requisition form have to be sent in an envelope or transport container for biological samples.
The test result will be returned to the requester within 3-10 business days after receipt of sample.