HOW TO Submit SAMPLES FOR S-BHRA / HR-URTICARIA TEST
1. Print out the requisition form and fill in the requested information:
2. Send it together with the serum sample to:
Ole Maaløes Vej 3
2200 Copenhagen N
- The sample should be 1-2 ml plain serum in an SST tube.
- The serum sample can be stored up to 2 weeks at ambient room temperature.
- The sample and requisition form must be sent in an envelope or transport container for biological samples
- Inside Europe the sample can be shipped on ambient temperature (no cooling needed)
- Outside Europe it is recommended to ship the samples frozen and preferably collecting sera from multiple patients before shipping
- The test result will be returned within 7-21 business days after receipt of the sample.