HOW TO Submit SAMPLES FOR S-BHRA / HR-URTICARIA TEST
1. Print or download the requisition form and fill in the requested information
2. Send the filled out requistion form by secure email to RefLab
By using secure email for sending requisitions to us, all personal data are secure and protected end-to-end. Please use this button for sending secure email with attachments to us:
You can also still print and send the requisition to us together with the blood sample, but secure email is preferred.
3. Send the serum sample and printed requisition form* to:
Ole Maaløes Vej 3
2200 Copenhagen N
*No need to send the printed requisition to us if you have sent it to us by secure email. It is only necessary to send the printed requisition together with the serum sample, if you are not sending the requistion by secure mail to us.
- The sample should be 1-2 ml plain serum in an SST tube.
- The serum sample can be stored up to 2 weeks at ambient room temperature.
- The sample and requisition form must be sent in an envelope or transport container for biological samples
- Inside Europe the sample can be shipped on ambient temperature (no cooling needed)
- Outside Europe it is recommended to ship the samples frozen and preferably collecting sera from multiple patients before shipping
- The test result will be returned within 7-21 business days after receipt of the sample.