RefLab is a great place to work – we are combining the commercial environment with basic science and research, keeping the customer in focus while working close together with the life science industry, specialty doctors, hospitals and universities in many countries.
As a small size company, RefLab may provide you with several unique advantages:
- Dynamic, informal, fun and never boring environment
- Intellectually challenging surroundings
- Continuous learning
- Comprehensive overview of a growing firm
- Various professional routes underlying
- Solid life science research and projects
- Emerging new business segments
- Challenging tasks and project ownership
- Flexibility and encouragement to bring your own ideas
- Opportunity to work directly with company management
Have we sparked your interest?
We are continuously looking for students who would like to perform their master project in collaboration with RefLab or laboratory technicians who like to do their internship and project with us.
In general, RefLab always welcome unsolicited applications with a CV, motivating why you want to work for RefLab and why you are a good match for us.
Please send applications to Lise Bo by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently no open positions