RefLab is a great place to work combining the commercial environment with basic science and research keeping the customer in focus working close together with the life science industry, speciality doctors, hospitals and universities in many countries.
As a small size company, RefLab may provide you with several unique advantages as an employer:
- Dynamic, informal, fun and never boring environment
- Intellectually challenging surrounding
- Continuous learning
- Comprehensive overview of a growing firm
- Various professional routes underlying
- Solid life science research and projects
- Emerging new business segments
- Challenging tasks and project ownership
- Flexibility and encouragement to bring your own ideas
- Opportunity to work directly with company management
Have we sparked your interest?
We are continuously looking for students who would like to perform their master project in collaboration with RefLab or laboratory technicians who like to do their bachelor internship and project with us.
In general RefLab always welcome uninvited applications with a CV, motivating why you want to work for RefLab and why you are a good match with us.
Please send applications to Erik Dahl Jensen, Managing Director by sending an email to: email@example.com
Currently no open positions