The New Standard for Economic Quantitative Allergy Diagnostics
RIDA qLine® Allergy is a new test system for quantitative analysis of specific IgE in human serum or plasma (citrate).
The main advantages of RIDA qLine® Allergy comprise the following qualities:
- Quantitative: Real Standard curve on each membrane
- Economic: Allergen panels with up to 20 allergens for effective screening
- Customized: Customer-specific allergen compositions for flexible and individual diagnostics
- Easy: Standardized and comfortable performance and sophisticated software evaluation with individually designable report
- Reliable: Standard curve calibrated against the international reference preparation “1st WHO IRP 67/86 for human IgE”
View video instructions: How to use RIDA qLine® Allergy?